PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 7 AT HOME!
Episode 7 of Just Like Mom and Dad aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kid's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parent's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using that week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice) the kids have 60 seconds to mix a recipe together. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 7 QUESTIONS AND BAKE-OFF RECIPE:
Round 1 Questions:
- Other than decorating for Christmas, what is your parent’s favorite kind of decorating to do?
- If your parent slept-walked, where would you find them in the night?
- What creation is your parent most proud of making?
- What’s one thing you do that brings out the overly protective side in your parent?
- If your parent were to have their favorite celebrity over for dinner, what would they cook for the main course?
- If your parent could record a hit-single duet with any singer, who would they choose?
Round 2 Questions:
- What would your kid say is the most challenging thing they ever had to learn?
- What is something that your kid has loved… and lost?
- What would your kid say is your best dessert creation?
- What is the one thing that grossest your kid out the most?
- If your kid had their own YouTube channel, what would it be called?
- What’s one grooming routine your kid would never adopt?
Bake-off Recipe: Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 12 standard-size muffin cups, or line with paper wrappers.
In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
Add the egg, milk, and vanilla; blend well.
In a large bowl, combine the baking powder, 2 cups of the flour, and the white chocolate; whisk to combine.
Gradually add to the butter mixture; stirring just until combined.
Gently fold in the raspberries–the batter will be slightly lumpy.
Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Allow to cool slightly in the pan, then remove to a wire rack.