IT'S THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK!
Welcome to a new week, class! Like always, we're starting Monday off right with a Studio C Q&A, self-portrait, and a favorite sketch.
Today, we're getting to know Mallory a little bit more and we can't wait!
HI, MALLORY! TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- What is your full name? Mallory Ruthanne Everton
- When is your birthday? September 20th, 1989
- Do you have any pets? What kind? Yes. Chia
- What was the last book you read? The word search on the back of the Frosted Mini Wheats box.
- What is your favorite food? Instant breakfast
- Do you have brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, 2 sisters and 1 dying squirrel I tried to save that I consider family. May he rest in peace.
- Are you the oldest, youngest, middle or only child? youngest
- How do you spend your free time? AOL instant messenger
- Which sports do you like? Soccer, Lacrosse, basketball & track.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? An Asian man
- What is something you are afraid of? My limitless potential
- What school subject is your favorite? Computer lab, because I just play solitaire & cyber bully when the teacher’s not looking
- What school subject is your least favorite? Detention. For cyber bullying
- Who has been your favorite teacher? Anyone but Mr. Gill. He’s a creepy schmoe.
- Is there anything else you would like to share with us? Follow me plz! I really want people to follow me home.
CAN YOU PLEASE DRAW A SELF PORTRAIT FOR US?
All we have to say is "A+"!
SKETCH US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SKETCH!
Mal didn't sketch us a sketch of her favorite sketch - which sadly results in a big fat "F" from the teacher. However, that's not stopping us from sharing one of OUR favorite sketches of Mallory. Check out "Worst Teacher Ever" below!
TIME TO GO!
Thanks for joining us! Have a great week and we'll see you next week for more Q&A's, sketches, and Studio C clips.