IT'S MONDAY AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS…A NEW Q&A!
Monday mornings can be rough, luckily we have another Studio C Q&A, self-portrait, and a favorite sketch to make your morning better!
And this week, we have our first student to get straight A's across the board! Class, meet Stacey!
HI, STACEY! TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- What is your full name? Stacey Jerome Harkey
- When is your birthday? August 19, 1988
- Do you have any pets? What kind? Mycroft (technically, he’s Adam’s dog, but I have been in his life since we got him)
- What was the last book you read? The Name of the Wind
- What is your favorite food(s)? Mac & Cheese, Beef (in all forms)
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yep, FIVE!
- Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, or only child? Middle
- How do you spend your free time? Working out, reading, beating Meese and Adam in Smash Bros.
- Which sports do you like? Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, pretty much most sports.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A big-time C.C.O or a phone.
- What is something you are afraid of? Deep, deep water.
- What school subject is your favorite? Math/Science
- What school subject is your least favorite? English
- Who has been your favorite teacher? Laurie J. Wilson
- Is there anything else you would like to share with us? When I was young I gave my dad a rock for Father’s day.
CAN YOU PLEASE DRAW A SELF PORTRAIT FOR US?
Great use of color! We totally love the scenery! Why isn't this hanging up in an art museum? A+!
SKETCH US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SKETCH!
Has anyone ever told you that you should be an artist? Another A+!
Check out Stacey's favorite sketch, "Love From Afar."
THERE'S THE BELL!
Honestly, we wish we could spend all day doing these, too! Unfortunately, it's time to go. But fortunately you can view all the past Q&A's to postpone your Monday duties a little longer.
See you next week for more Q&A's, sketches, and Studio C clips!