PLAY EPISODE 10 AT HOME!
Here is everything you need to play Episode 10 of Just Like Mom and Dad at home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 (or more) parent(s)
- 1 (or more) kid(s)
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kid's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parent's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using that week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice) the kids have 60 seconds to mix a recipe together. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
EPISODE 10 QUESTIONS AND BAKE-OFF RECIPE:
Round 1 Questions:
- Finish this sentence, "my parent is so cool, one time they…
- What is your parent the most superstitious about?
- What makes you and your parent a good team?
- What's a country that your parent has always wanted to go to?
- If you could pick any object in your house to come alive, what object would you pick?
- What is your least favorite school subject?
Round 2 Questions:
- If you had to cook one meal for your kid's school principal, what would it be?
- What new law would you create for your household?
- If you wanted to make someone laugh, what would you do?
- Who is your favorite athlete of all time?
- What is your kid's favorite roller coaster?
- What is the one word your kid would use to describe you?
Bake-off Recipe: Funfetti Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
Cream together butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and mix until well-combined. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and sprinkles, making sure all is well combined.
Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full and place cookie dough onto baking sheet, spacing about 1½-inches to 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
IF YOU MISSED EPISODE 10, WATCH IT BELOW!
Next week, we'll have the questions and the recipe from episode 11. Meanwhile, play episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 at home, and check out the Just Like Mom and Dad mobile app where you can challenge your family members wherever you go!