PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 10 AT HOME!
Episode 10 of Just Like Mom and Dad aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kid's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parent's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using that week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice) the kids have 60 seconds to mix a recipe together. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 10 QUESTIONS:
Round 1 Questions:
- What is one sport that your parent wishes they were better at?
- What is your parent’s favorite chore to do around the house?
- If your parent won an Olympic medal at the summer games, what sport would he win it in?
- When you retire, where would you want to live?
- What battle are you always losing with your parent?
- What country would your parent most like to visit?
Round 2 Questions:
- If your kid could hang out on the set of any film, what would it be?
- What subject would your kid say was your favorite subject when you were in school?
- What is one activity that your kid will never hesitate to do?
- If dessert grew on trees, what dessert would your kid want to grow on the trees outside your home?
- If you were to give your kid the best birthday gift ever, what would it be?
- What would you say is your kid’s favorite after-school snack?
BAKE-OFF RECIPE: VEGGIE NACHOS
- 4-5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ½ White Onion Diced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapenos
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Spread tortilla chips into the prepared baking dish.
Top with cheese, avocado, tomato, onions, beans, corn, olives.
Place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with pickled jalapeños, if desired.