2 DOWN, 11 MORE TO GO!
Happy Monday, kids! Today we're feeling really good because there's still so much left to share and we're just getting started!
HI, NATALIE! TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- What is your full name? Natalie Ellen Thomas Madsen
- When is your birthday? May 23, 1989
- Do you have any pets? What kind? No pets! Just kids :) JUST KIDDING KIDS AREN'T PETS GUYS
- What was the last book you read? Red Rising
- What is your favorite food(s)? Pizza, popcorn, all food
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have 5 sisters and 1 brother
- Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, or only child? Middle
- How do you spend your free time? Trying to sleep/exercising
- Which sports do you like? Basketball, football, slapping Matt
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A wizard
- What is something you are afraid of? A wizard
- What school subject is your favorite? English or lunch or recess or physics or history
- What school subject is your least favorite? MATH
- Who has been your favorite teacher? Mr. Reinke
- Is there anything else you would like to share with us? SCHOOL RULES
CAN YOU PLEASE DRAW A SELF PORTRAIT FOR US?
Grade: It's all about perspective, really. If you were a professional artist, this self portrait would get an F. If you're a 10 month old baby, this would get an A+++. We feel like Natalie is right in the middle of those 2 things, so we're giving her a B….-.
SKETCH US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SKETCH!
Grade: We're giving her sketch an F but her honesty gets an A+++++. You can be the judge of which grade really matters here.
TIME TO GO!
Well, kiddos - that's all we have time for today! But be sure to check back next week for an all new Q&A!