PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 22 AT HOME!
Episode 22 of Just Like Mom and Dad, the last episode of the season, aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room, and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kids' answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room, and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parents' answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using this week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice), the kids have 60 seconds to whip up their own version of the recipe. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 22 QUESTIONS:
Round 1 Questions:
- What board or card game does your parent dominate?
- What is one piece of advice that your parent has given to you way too many times?
- If your parent won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d want him or her to buy you?
- What is the one household chore that your parent does the most?
- What is something that has taken your parent forever to finish?
- If your parent could do Carpool Karaoke with any celebrity, which one would it be?
Round 2 Questions:
- What’s one item your kid couldn’t live without?
- If your kid could own any business, what kind of company would it be?
- What emoji does your kid use most when texting?
- What activity does your kid take the most time to prepare for?
- What is the strangest thing your kid has ever eaten?
- If there was a reality show centered around your family, what would your kid call it?
BAKE-OFF RECIPE: MUG OF MAC & CHEESE
- ½ cup elbow macaroni
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh chives for garnish
Add 1/2 cup raw macaroni, water, and salt to a microwavable mug and stir to mix together.
Microwave for 2–3 minutes, then stir. Add the milk, cheese, and pepper, plus extra salt to taste, then stir again.
Microwave for an additional 30 seconds–1 minute until cheese is melted.
Garnish with chives and enjoy!
IF YOU MISSED EPISODE 22, WATCH IT BELOW!
Though this is the last episode of the season, you can still access all of the Season 2 episodes from home, where you can challenge your own family members!