PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 3 AT HOME!
Episode 2 of Just Like Mom and Dad aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kid's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parent's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using that week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice) the kids have 60 seconds to mix a recipe together. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 3 QUESTIONS AND BAKE-OFF RECIPE:
Round 1 Questions:
- What is your parent’s number one secret to staying healthy?
- What’s the thing you do that makes your parent laugh the most?
- What one piece of clothing is your parent’s favorite thing to shop for?
- If your parent were to go golfing with a famous person, who would they choose to do eighteen holes with?
- If your parent could make good money playing a less-than-popular sport for a living, would they be best at cricket, speed jumping, or horse racing?
- What’s the one thing you do to make your parent feel better when they are stressed?
Round 2 Questions:
- If your kid could become a superhero and do better at one activity, what activity would you want them to do?
- IF you could teleport you and your kid into Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, which room would your kid choose to land in?
- What is something that your kid does all the time that you wish you could still do?
- What is one thing you had to convince your kid to do that they didn’t initially want to do?
- What’s something your kid does that would impress an audience?
- If your kid had to get from New York to London, ho w would they choose to get there?
Bake-off Recipe: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups oil (vegetable or canola)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 400. Line muffin tin with paper liners or use a no-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla and pumpkin. Stir until well-mixed.
In a separate bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
Using a spatula, gently fold dry ingredients into wet and add chocolate chips.
Fill muffin liners ¾ of the way full. Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.