WELCOME TO A NEW SEMESTER, CLASS!
The new year brings new goals, a fresh start, but more importantly…a new semester with new teachers, disclosure documents, and "get to know you" games!
This semester, we're starting it off right with Studio C Q&A's, self-portraits, and a sketch of a favorite sketch!
First up? Jason.
HI, JASON! TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- What is your full name? Jason Lee Gray
- When is your birthday? 8/2/85
- Do you have any pets? What kind? Bernese Mt. Dog, two dead gold fish
- What was the last book you read? Dragons Love Tacos
- What is your favorite food(s)? Pizza
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? 5 brothers + 0 sisters = happiness
- Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, or only child? Middle
- How do you spend your freetime? Freely
- Which sports do you like? Tennis, basketball, ladder golf
- What do you want to be when you grow up? BATMAN
- What is something you are afraid of? Spiders
- What school subject is your favorite? Video tech
- What school subject is your least favorite? MATH
- Who has been your favorite teacher? Mr. FALASH
- Is there anything else you would like to share with us? I'm BATMAN
CAN YOU PLEASE DRAW A SELF PORTRAIT FOR US?
We're giving his creativity an A, but the accuracy of his self portrait? C.
SKETCH US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SKETCH!
Check out the actual sketch Jason is talking about and see how well his artwork compares! We're giving him an A+!
Sadly, we're out of time for today! But don't worry, we have a long semester ahead of us and we'll be back next week - there's more people to meet and drawings to grade after all!