PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 11 AT HOME!
Episode 11 of Just Like Mom and Dad aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kid's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parent's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using that week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice) the kids have 60 seconds to mix a recipe together. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 11 QUESTIONS:
Round 1 Questions:
- What is one thing that your parent is always forgetting to do?
- What would you say is the best movie ever written?
- What is something your parent is always losing?
- What’s something your parent often tells you to do but doesn’t do themselves?
- What is one big problem that your parent solved for you?
- If your parent could take you on a road trip in anything but a car, what mode of transportation would they choose?
Round 2 Questions:
- What is one book your kid could read over and over again?
- What skill has been the hardest for your kid to master?
- Who would your kid say is your best friend?
- If your kid could live in a videogame, which one would they choose?
- If your kid could make any one wish, what would it be?
- What one food item would your kid say you find nauseating?
BAKE-OFF RECIPE: VEGGIE FRITTATAS
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp milk
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1/4 c chopped spinach
- 3-4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 chopped mixed peppers
- 1/4 c sharp cheddar, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a mini baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix the eggs with the milk until well combined then season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
Place a few pieces of spinach, tomato slices, sharp cheddar, peppers and green onion into the mini baking dish.
Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish then place the remaining bacon, tomato slices, sharp cheddar, and green onion on top.
Place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and serve immediately.