PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 6 AT HOME!
Episode 6 of Just Like Mom and Dad aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kid's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parent's answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using that week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice) the kids have 60 seconds to mix a recipe together. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 6 QUESTIONS AND BAKE-OFF RECIPE:
Round 1 Questions:
- If your parent were to get pulled over by the police on the highway, other than speeding, what would they get a ticket for doing?
- Which animal does your parent most resemble?
- What is your parent’s healthiest habit?
- What’s the one holiday your parent goes overboard on when it comes to decorating?
- If you were to beat any celebrity in a wrestling match, who would it be?
- If you were in charge of your household and could boss your parent around for a day, what’s the first thing you’d tell them to do?
Round 2 Questions:
- What is one fear your kid hopes to overcome?
- If your kid were to hide one of your prized possessions, what would their punishment be?
- What is one thing that your kid is better at than you?
- Who would your kid say is the greatest musician of all time?
- If your kid had to choose between the career paths of a magician, stand-up comic, or pizza-maker, which do you think they would be most successful at?
- If your kid had to pick one accessory to wear to a fancy party, what would they choose?
Bake-off Recipe: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray and place in muffin tin.
In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
Whisk in the egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Allow to cool slightly in the pan, then remove to a wire rack.