PLAY SEASON 2 EPISODE 17 AT HOME!
Episode 17 of Just Like Mom and Dad aired Monday night, and we're excited to give you everything you need to play this fun-filled family game in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY:
- 1 host
- 1 or more parents
- 1 or more kids
- These downloadable host cards
HOW TO PLAY:
Round 1: The parents will leave the room, and the host will ask each kid some questions. After the questions are asked, the parents will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their kids' answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 5 points
Round 2: The kids will leave the room, and the host will ask each parent some questions. After the questions are asked, the kids will come back into the room and try to match their answers with their parents' answers to the same questions. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
BONUS ROUND: THE BAKE-OFF AND TASTE TEST
Using this week's recipe (plus a few added ingredients of your choice), the kids have 60 seconds to whip up their own version of the recipe. After their creation is done baking, the parent who can match the treat with the correct baker gets 50 points.
The team with the most points at the end wins!
SEASON 2 EPISODE 17 QUESTIONS:
Round 1 Questions:
- What is the one thing your parent cooks that you can’t stand?
- Which state would your parent most like to visit?
- If your parent could switch places with any celebrity, who would it be?
- What’s one item of clothing is your parent’s go-to for comfort?
- What is the one thing that your parent always forgets to do?
- What do you have most in common with your parent?
Round 2 Questions:
- What is one thing your kid will say is his or her greatest achievement yet?
- What would your kid say is a part of the house that is always disorganized?
- What is one thing your kid never forgets?
- If your kid could make one household rule that you had to follow, what would it be?
- If your kid were to coach the summer Olympics, what sport would he or she like to coach?
- If your kid opened his or her own restaurant, what would be the staple dish?
BAKE-OFF RECIPE: DELUXE PIZZA
- 1 of your favourite pre-made pizza rounds
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 green pepper sliced
Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce on your pizza round.
Sprinkle on the shredded mozzarella.
Place pizza on middle oven rack.
Bake for 6-8 minutes until crust is golden! Enjoy!
IF YOU MISSED EPISODE 17, WATCH IT BELOW!
Next week, we'll have the questions and the recipe from Episode 18. Meanwhile, play Season 2 Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 at home, where you can challenge your own family members!