Compete from Home: Golfing
You may not own a set of golf clubs, have a glittering green lawn, or even have a backyard at all, but that won't stop you from competing in this All-Round Champion challenge!
We've taken Haven's sport from Season 1 and shrunk it down to a teeny-tiny at-home version you and your family can play together practically anywhere.
Scroll down for details.
What You'll Need
- A large flat surface
- A straw for everyone who's competing
- A sheet of paper
- A plastic cup
- Objects from around the house to build your golf course with
- Rip the sheet of paper into tiny strips and roll the strips into wads. These will be your "golf balls."
- Cut a strip from the side of the plastic cup so that when the cup is tipped over the cut-out place creates an opening flush with your flat surface. This will be your "hole."
- Stage your household objects into an obstacle course between your starting point and the hole. And get creative! You could have a zigzag pencil maze, a loop-de-loop around a stack of books, or an up-and-down ramp off a three-ring binder.
How to Play
Variation 1: Taking turns, blow through a straw to move a golf ball from the starting point, through the obstacle course, and into the tipped-over cup. Whoever gets their ball in with the fewest blasts through the straw wins!
Variation 2: Blowing through the straws, everyone takes their golf balls through the obstacle course at the same time. Whoever gets their ball into the cup first wins!
Have fun! And let us know how you do by tagging a picture of you and your golf course with #AllRoundChampion.