Mmm . . . sizzling turkey, creamy mashed potatoes, and mouth-watering apple pie—we can practically smell the food cooking already! Thanksgiving's only a week away, and it's time to prepare for the feast with a healthy serving of gratitude and a healthy serving of family.
Scroll down to find out what BYUtv's got in the oven for you and your loved ones to watch Thanksgiving weekend!
This ain't no Turkey Trot, but it is a marathon! This Thanksgiving weekend, BYUtv will air a full season of the hit show Heartland, followed by family-favorite movies the whole clan can settle in and watch together.
- 1 ET | 10 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 1 “Coming Home." Amy and her mother experience an accident while rescuing an abused horse.
- 1:45 ET | 10:45 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 2 “After the Storm.” Val Stanton spreads rumors, and Ty misses a visit from his probation officer.
- 2:30 ET | 11:30 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 3 “Breaking Free.” An open house at Heartland allows Amy to demonstrate her horse-training abilities.
- 3:15 ET | 12:15 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 4 “Taking Chances.” An intruder at Heartland wreaks havoc on Amy and Ty's relationship.
- 4 ET | 1 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 5 “The Best Laid Plans.” Lou drives friends and family to distraction as she arranges to have a video made to promote Heartland.
- 4:45 ET | 1:45 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 6 “One Trick Pony.” Lou's New York boyfriend, Carl, comes for a visit, but he has to adjust to the ranch's lifestyle.
- 5:30 ET | 2:30 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 7 “Come What May.” Heartland takes in a pregnant mare, and Mallory gives Ty riding lessons.
- 6:15 ET | 3:15 PT: Heartland S3 Ep 8 “The Fix.” Ty protects his mother from his abusive stepfather, who shows up at Heartland to win her back.
- 7 ET | 4 PT: The Prince of Egypt. Two brothers face each other in a confrontation that will change the world.
- 8:40 ET | 5:40 PT: Annie. A foster kid makes her way on the streets of New York in 2014.
- 10:10 ET | 7:10 PT: Flicka. Katy raises a wild horse to prove to her father she is capable of someday taking over the ranch.
- 1 ET | 10 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 8 “Out of Darkness.” Amy tries to help an injured champion stallion and his trainer.
- 1:45 ET | 10:45 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 9 “Ghost from the Past.” Amy and Lou take in an elderly neighbor's pony, and Ty's old girlfriend shows up looking for him.
- 2:30 ET | 11:30 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 10 “Born to Run.” Mallory discovers a crooked ranch hand planning to sell a herd of wild mustangs to a slaughterhouse.
- 3:15 ET | 12:15 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 11 “Thicker Than Water.” Amy and Lou invite their dad for lunch while Jack and Lisa take a fishing trip.
- 4 ET | 1 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 12 “Rising from the Ashes.” A barn fire brings life at Heartland to a halt, including Lou's plan to move back to New York.
- 4:45 ET | 1:45 PT: Heartland S1 Ep 13 “Coming Together.” Amy competes with Ashley Stanton, and Spartan's abusive owner attempts to take him back.
- 5:30 ET | 2:30 PT: Heartland S2 Ep 1 “Ghost Horse.” Her birthday party isn't the only surprise when Amy discovers that Ty has returned to Heartland.
- 6:15 ET | 3:15 PT: Heartland S3 Ep 9 “Broken Arrow.” Amy is upset when Ty flies with Scott to a vet call on his last day before leaving for vet school.
- 7 ET | 4 PT: The Mighty Macs. A new coach steers her basketball team to a shot at the first national championship.
- 9 ET | 6 PT: BYU Women’s Basketball vs. University of Utah
Happy Thanksgiving from BYUtv
'Tis the season to be thankful, and here at BYUtv we're grateful for our viewers! We wish you a wonderful holiday with lots of family, lots of food, and lots of good memories.