WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK, CLASS!
We know…there are few things that are worse than Monday mornings, BUT good thing there's nothing better than Studio C Q&A's, self-portraits, and "Aww Yeah" girl!
Today, we're brightening up your day by introducing you to Adam. We hope you love him as much as we do.
HI, ADAM! TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- What is your full name? Adam Michael Berg
- When is your birthday? 8/16/88
- Do you have any pets? What kind? YES! A malti-poo named Mycroft. He's the best!!
- What was the last book you read? The Power of Moments
- What is your favorite food(s)? Potstickers!
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? 1 brother, 2 sisters
- Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, or only child? Youngest but I have a twin sister
- How do you spend your free time? Napping, Working out, gaming, rock climbing, writing, hanging with my dog
- Which sports do you like? Volleyball
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A writer
- What is something you are afraid of? Snakes
- What school subject is your favorite? Spanish
- What school subject is your least favorite? Math
- Who has been your favorite teacher? Senorita Taylor
- Is there anything else you would like to share with us? No.
CAN YOU PLEASE DRAW A SELF PORTRAIT FOR US?
This just gets an A+ all around. Nice work, Adam!
SKETCH US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SKETCH!
It's a little scribbley for our taste, BUT we can tell what sketch he's referring to, so….B+!
Check out Adam's favorite sketch, "Aww Yeah!"
TIME TO GO!
Well, kids - that's it for today! We hope this made your Monday brighter. Be sure to come back next week for more Q&A's, sketches, and Studio C clips!